Fall is here, as are some great new trends and sales. From hiker booties to blanket cards there’s a trend this fall for everyone! I’m really loving the spice inspired hues splattered across this seasons lookbooks…pumpkin, mustard, olive and pops of teal are on my current must have radar.
I have some great picks for you–around or under $100! Enjoy!
1. ASOS Blanket Cardigan in Aztec Pattern, in Tobacco–$82.33
Blanket cardigan, featuring a contrast knitted Aztec design, a draped open front with oversized collar, long sleeve styling, and a longline style with pointed hem, in a contrast knit finish.
2.Lauren By Ralph Lauren Darby Hiker Booties, in Olive–$169.00..my over $100 exception 😉
An elegant mix of suede and leather take the classic hiker boot uptown–way uptown. From Lauren by Ralph Lauren
3. Anna Rouched Ballet Flat, in Pumpkin–$89.00
Soft Leather upper, breathable synthetic lining, Exclusive Padding System features memory foam and a cushioned insole designed for all-day comfort–flexible rubber outsole and 1/4″ heel.
4. ASOS Suede Slouch Satchel— WAS: $118.92 NOW: $95.13
Suede satchel style bag, featuring a flap front, contrast triple leather strap detailing to front, pin buckle fastening, dulled gold-tone metal trims, leather binding, buckle detail to sides, with a longline adjustable leather strap, in a suede finish.
5. Waterfall Calf Skirt, in Oxblood–$80.00
Oxblood waterfall calf skirt 100% Viscose. Machine washable. Perfect amount of flow and pop of sharp color for fall!
6. Golfo De Paria Necklace—$48.00…Skinny strands support a huge slice of craggy turquoise the color of Caribbean waters. (Lobster clasp, 14k gold plated, turquoise, 19″L, 1.5″ pendant) Hewn Achates Necklace–$58.00… First discovered in an ancient river, natural agate lives on in this smooth pendant necklace. (Sliding cord, Agate, cotton, brass, 18k gold plate, 18″L, 3″ pendant)
I’m also on the lookout for great chunky heels, fur vests/or collars and any blouse or sweater with a significant slouch..
Tra la la trends!